Auto Dip NTHS (PATENTED) is based on sensor technology which ensures the
Headlights of vehicle fitted with AutodipNTHS shift automatically from high beam to low beam the moment lights of an approaching vehicle falls on the front side windscreen. Secondly, generates WAIT signal simultaneously at REAR as an indication to following vehicle.
The headlights of the vehicle are automatically restored to the original position once the opposite vehicle crosses.
Driver feels comfortable and is free of stress and physical strain of operating manual dipper and concentrates better on steering and other controls in the vehicles.
- Easy to install (15 minutes job)
- No damage to existing wiring harness of vehicle.
- Both manual (existing) headlamp beam shifting lever and Auto Dipper system work simultaneously for dipping purpose.
- WAIT Signal to following vehicle reduces chances of accident due to overtaking
- It gives comfort & relief to driver as headlight beam shifting becomes automatic as per surrounding light conditions.
Technology is under Licence from NATIONAL RESEARCH DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION (NRDC), A Govt of India Enterprise and Patented.
PROTECTED THROUGH TWO PATENTS
RELEVANT STANDARD : SAE J565 1989
TITLE : SEMI AUTOMATIC Headlamp Beam Switching Devices